Subject: Ongoing projects - status update as of 2024/04/03 / requests for clarification
From: Michal Siemaszko <[email-masked]>
To: Jürgen Albert <[email-masked]>, Mark Hoffmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 15:30:46 +0200

Status as of 2024/04/03 is the following:

*1*. PlayerTour

In addition to items outlined in weekly summary sent on 2024/03/27, 
here's some additional items taken care of:

  - https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/42

  - https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/pull/41

  - https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/40

  - https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/39

  - https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/38

  - https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/35

Most importantly, please see 
https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/42, as it contains 
details of profiling.

Since profiling results point at libraries / frameworks used by 
PlayerTour code, solving those issues (especially over 26 exceptions per 
second thrown) would provide value not only for the PlayerTour project, 
but for all projects using this same tech stack.

I shared snapshots taken during profiling and shared them - please see 
https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/42 for details.

_Please let me know if there is anything you'd like me to take care of 
regarding those findings_, aside from tweaks I applied ( outlined in 
https://github.com/AmateurPlayerTour/backend/issues/42 ).

*2*. SmartCity

I will switch to items you assigned to me, billed under SmartCity 
project, as per your request.

Since I have no questions, know what to focus on, and conveyed in 
writing all that needs to be passed on, I would like to ask that we skip 
today's meeting at 4 PM.

Regards,

-- 
           Michael H. Siemaszko
           Telegram: mhsiemaszko
           Email:[email-masked],
                  [email-masked]
           WWW:http://ideas.into.software/
           GitHub:https://github.com/ideas-into-software/
           LinkedIn:http://www.linkedin.com/in/mhsiemaszko/
           Twitter:https://twitter.com/IntoSoftware/